The observant among you will have noticed that my posts have somewhat dried up of late. There is a reason for that, or rather, lots of little reasons. I have been working very hard at my RSN modules, and also at being a vicar’s wife and sunday school teacher, so when my blog mysteriously stopped working, I have had very little time to dedicate to fixing it. Several times, I have sat down, dertermined to fix it, but it has out-foxed me. The problem was that it could have been caused by any number of things from my web hosts to my plugins to my wordpress settings. I won’t bore you all with the details, but I have finally managed to work my way through the entire set-up, updating, backing up and reinstalling as I went. Of course, it would turn out to be the silliest thing – It was the theme I was using from wordpress. So if my blog looks a little different, it is because I have had to switch themes. I figured a change of colour scheme was preferable to having no pictures in a blog that is all about embroidered pictures!
Looking back a while to where I left off, I can see that I was just introducing you to my canvas work module. Yikes, a lot of water has flowed under the bridge since then! Following on from this post, I will post several gallery style posts to catch you up to where I am now, so that those of you following my progress through the RSN certificate and diploma process can see where I have got to, and how I got here… Once again, many apologies for the long absence!
A little word about facebook. In addition to this blog, which is where I like to go in to detail about my projects, I also have a facebook page, which is regularly updated with snippets and photographs of my work. If you use facebook, please do come along and like my page!